The Antigua Guatemala Hotel Guide covers the best 10 hotels in all of Antigua Guatemala by number of Hotel room, services, and tripadvisor number of reviews. Hotel Casa Antigua offers many fine services during your stay, in Antigua Guatemala. It is our service that keeps people coming back, year after year. Even though we are not a 5-star hotel building, we try to maintain a 5-star hotel service, for our budget prices. Please let us know of any special wishes and we will do our best to fulfill them. We also offer special services like for your wedding, anniversary or any special occasion.
Casa Antigua is a beautiful hotel. Everything is very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. My parents came to visit and they don’t speak any Spanish but the wonderful lady at reception spoke enough to make them feel comfortable and they said they wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else in Antigua. The rooms are very affordable and the location… More
I recently stayed at Hotel Casa Antigua for 10 days with a large group of high school students. The location could not be better – about 1/2 block from the main plaza. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When we had problems – a broken lock, a toilet issue – it was fixed immediately. The rooms were cleaned… More
I normally stay here with groups of volunteers who come from different parts of the world and we all love this hotel. The staff is AMAZING, the location is fabulous and I love the new improvements on the front desk and other parts of the hotel. It’s hard to find a very attentive and detail-oriented staff and this hotel has… More
Reviewed May 8, 2012
I chose Hotel Casa Antigua for my lodging in Antigua Guatemala based upon the description of the hotel in the Lonely Planet Guatemala guidebook, as well as the many reviews posted by former guests here on TripAdvisor. E-mail communication with hotel personnel was fast and easy. In order to secure my reservation, the hotel requested my credit card information, then…
- 22 room historical property, all with private bath & cable TV
- 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
- Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickups for $37
- Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet terminals
- Free coffee
- Free bottled water stations
- Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($5/person)
- Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
- Laundry service & Bag storage
- Daily maid service
- Spanish classes & Translation services
- Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
- 3 gardens, all with fountains & sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
- Large rooftop terrace with great views
- Wedding, honeymoon, anniversary & special occasion services
- Meeting places for large groups
- Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
- Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
- For $5/person you can use the swimming pool, jacuzzi & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
We offer 22 very comfortable & clean hotel rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture & fabrics, & many antiques with lots of history. All hotel rooms have cable TV, Wi-fi & new anti-stress beds. There are many antique items dating back several hundred years throughout the hotel.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37 (1 to 3 people, $8 /person extra). Please send us an email at hotelcasa-antigua@hotmail with your arrival time, flight #, airline name & from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, A reservation should be canceled 72 hours in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge. The online booking service has a 3rd party commission built into the price.