Antigua Guatemala offers investors and those seeking the quality of life of Guatemala a safe and secure investment in Real Estate. Guatemala and Antigua Guatemala has seen a growth of the value of Real Estate average 15 % per year increase in home values. In Antigua Guatemala construction continues to be second only to tourism as a source of revenue and tax base for the country.
The property we are showing is a custom built home, Designed By U.S. Architect. We offer all the services for an investor including Legal and Immigration assistance for the purchase of this property.
Asking Price: $339,000 USD (Negotiable)
Antigua, “Casa Aventura Loca II” is the second in a series of five houses to be designed and built in five different countries by registered architect and interior designer Richard Neel for himself and his wife.
The Living/Dining Room has a vaulted exposed wood timber ceiling with clear story windows for filtered natural light. The Powder Room features an art glass panel designed by Kim Renteria, a published artist in the U.S.
The Second Floor of the Main House is dedicated to the Master Suite which consists of a Sleeping Area separated from an Office Area by a Free-Standing Masonary Wood Burning Fireplace. The Master Suite features a Brick Art Wall, Large Walk-In Closet, Master Bath with 2 Lavatories and Huge Walk-In Shower with Seat and Toe Tester.
The Third Level, a Roof Top Terrace, offers spectacular views of all three distant volcanoes, Aqua, Acatenango and active Fuego.
The sale of the house includes all Furniture and Appliances. The Art, Electronics and Household Goods are not included.
The Second Bedroom is in a separate building “The Guest House” with Private Bath, Masonary Wood Burning Fireplace, Covered Terrace and Orchid Wall. The Orchid Wall is made of authentic Adobe Bricks. The Bathroom has a large Walk In Shower with Toe Tester. The Guest House is very private, with no view of the main house.
• Slab Granite countertops throughout.
• All Wall Tile is Natural Slate.
• All Wood is Local Species with Clear Natural Finsh.
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Propane for Cooking, Drying and two on-demand Water Heaters. 220v is also installed.
• Two Refrigerators
• Tankless Water Pressure Pump
• Large Concrete Cistern
• Three Masonary Wood Burning Fireplaces.
• Off street parking.
• Two Storage Areas.
• Fully Mortised Stainless Steel Door Hardware.
• All accessories are Stainless Steel.
• All Cabinets are Customed Designed by the architect and Handcrafted in Antigua solely for this house. They are full box cabinets with 3/4″ plywood tops as a substrate for granite. Drawer glides are full extension in the kitchen, epoxy coated in the bathrooms. The hinges are adjustable flush overlay style.
• The doors and windows were Custom Designed and Handcrafted in Antigua solely for this house. The exterior doors and windows are made from local Cedar. The interior doors are made of Cypress and feature three different styles of glass in a pattern repeated in one of the light fixture designs.
• All floors, including exterior terraces, are “Baldoza”. Clay tiles fabricated in Guatemala.
• Several types of Light Fixtures were Customed Designed by the architect and Handcrafted in Antigua solely for this House.
• Accent tiles were also designed by the architect and Handcrafted in Antigua solely for this house.
• Lot Size 335 Sq. Mts.
• Enclosed Construction 200 sq. mts. (2152 sq. ft.)
• Covered and Uncovered Terraces 100 sq. mts. (1076 sq. ft.)
• Total Construction 300 sq. mts. (3228 sq. ft.)